Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Workshops

I'm so excited about a couple of great workshops that are coming up, almost back-to-back.
The first one is over Memorial Day Weekend. I will be taking a workshop with Alain Briot and his lovely wife Natalie at http://www.beautiful-landscape.com/. We will be near Page, Arizona, touring the lovely Antelope Canyon area. I've waited about 3 years to attend this workshop ! http://gocalifornia.about.com/od/azpage/a/antelope.htm

Then the first week of June, I'm traveling up to Calgary, Canada to attend David Williams' workshop. I'm so psyched about this wedding/portrait workshop! So many photogs rave about this workshop in particular. After what I know is going to be an exhilirating 3 days with David, I'm hoping to find some friends at the workshop and travel over to Banff National Park. This area is dear to my heart because it will remind me of an area of Montana just about 4/5 hours south, where I started my professional photography training - Rocky Mountain School of Photography, in Missoula, Montana. I'm anticipating this week being full of emotion, reminisce, and reflection. I have needed such a time as this !!